Treasure Chests FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)|
Category: Main -> Subscription Services
|· I tried to join and pay thru Paypal but not sure it worked ?|
You will receive e-mails from both
www.treasurechests.info and www.paypal.com that clearly identify the
success of your transactions.[ Back to Top ]
Please ensure that you are logged
in as a user before proceeding with the Paypal transaction and that you
have "cookies" enabled on your computer for this website. If you were
to delete the cookie identifiying your username in the middle of the
Paypal transaction for example, the system would have no way of knowing
which account username to add the subscription time to so would not
automatically add the subscription. (Never fear, the administrator will
add it manually if there is a problem, however you won't get access
instantly through the automated system)
You may need to go to
"Tools" then "Options" on your Internet Browser, find the "Cookies"
settings and add "www.treasurechestsinfo.com" to the list of websites
from which you allow cookies if you have any difficulty with your
You will be returned to Treasurechestsinfo.com after
your Paypal transaction, at which point you will be automatically and
instantly added to our Subscriber's database and have full access to the
site's Subscriber-Only Content.
If there are any errors or
problems in this process please contact the Site Administrator at
"firstname.lastname@example.org" . We will manually fix the problem and
ensure your username is updated and time is added to your subscription
upon confirmation of payment from Paypal.
|· How does the new Canadian Dollar pricing work?|
June 18th 2008, our prices have been adjusted from US Dollar amounts to
comparable Canadian Dollar amounts. We have decided to switch to
Canadian dollar prices as we are a Canadian-based service.[ Back to Top ]
there be a significant change in the US/Canadian dollar exchange in the
future, we reserve the right to adjust Canadian prices to remain in
line with equivalent US dollar conversions, but will continue to accept
subscription payments in Canadian Dollars.
|· What does a Subscription give me?|
For your information, your Treasure Chests subscription includes the following:[ Back to Top ]
1. Regular commentary from either the Captain or Dave Petch. The Captain covers macro-conditions, sector timing, and value oriented stock selection, while Dave covers the HUI, XOI, USD, SPX, and TNX technically each week. Mr. Petch is a world class Elliott Wave Theory technician.
2. Access to all archived commentaries.
3. Access to the Chart Room, exhibiting 100 annotated charts of the precious metals and stock markets.
4. Access to our regularly updated stock selection / sector outlook pages focusing on precious and base metals, along with the energy sector. (These have been temporarily closed off until the stock market begins to offer better value.) A short selling portfolio will also be added after the inflation cycle has run its course. (This has been added now.)
Of course if you have any questions or concerns that cannot be answered by information provided on the site (i.e. FAQ), please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, where we will be happy to provide a timely response.
We hope to welcome you aboard!
The Captain and Crew
|· Why can't I get into the Commentaries, Editorials or Chart Rooms ?|
The Steps to becoming a Subscriber are:
- Create a username. You will be sent an instant email to confirm your email address.
- Click on the link in the email to confirm your username and return to our site.
- Log in with your new Username and Password.
you have not paid for your subscription yet, you
will still get an error message that you are not a subscriber and
therefore do not have access to the Subscriber's-only content. The
solution is to complete the process and pay for your subscription. To do
so click on the "Your Account" link in the brown navigation bar at the
top of the page.
- Click on the the "Secure Payment - Visa/MC" button to pay for
your subscription using direct credit card payment OR click on the
Paypal "Subscribe Now" button to pay for your subscription using Paypal.
If you have paid using Paypal and click the "Return to Merchant"
button, after paying for your subscription you will be immediately
to our site and can log in and enjoy all our Subscriber's-Only Content
- If you have paid using the direct credit card
payment, we will manually add the subscription to your account once we
have received your payment confirmation. Keep in mind that due to
different time zones and availability of the administrator, it may be
several hours before your subscription is activated. You will receive
an email notification as soon as your payment has applied to your
account and can then log in and access the subscriber content.
Paypal: Credit card payments for Treasure Chests are
processed through the Paypal merchant account system and their system
provides confirmation receipts via email. Payments are processed on
Servers on Paypal's site - Treasure Chests does not receive or store
your credit card information on our site at all.
Visa/Mastercard Direct Payments:
Direct credit card payments are processed through the Authorize.net
system on their Secure Servers - again Treasure Chests does not receive
or store your credit card information on our site servers at all. All payments are final. Refunds are at the discretion of the vendor. [ Back to Top ]